Thursday 12 November 2009

The reasons why I used the exhebition space.

The main reason why I chose my exhebition space was because I wanted to make the person feel singled out. Only one person at a time can see my video and all the lights will be turned off. They will be sitting in the room on there own. There will be no one else there in the room with them and they will be completely on there own. The questionaire will be placed infront of them, for them to feel that they have to do it. The room will be extremely cluttered and the chairs will be removed from the room, well not removed but put to one side. I will be standing there in the corner out of there view, this is an attempt to make them feel awkward. The central heating in the room will be turned off so it is cold, this is also an attempt to make them feel awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment