Monday 5 October 2009

Review of Gisele Kerozene dir. Jan Kounen

The video we watched today is of 2 men trying to grab some orb thing, then another man coming along and taking it. The main scene was a chase with broomsticks. At the end of the movie a man gets shot but the bad guy hands the orb thing to him. This could be interpreted in many ways. Personally I found it to be quite a humerous video and I had to try and stop myself from giggling at on point when the guy was on the wheelchair and he fell off. I think that people could interperate this video in many different ways, people could say that it has a meaning to it and that meaning could be that when you want something you may not always get it. I personally thought that the movie was very well crafted as it was filmed using stop motion. Personally I think that it is more craft driven then concept because it's not as deep and thought provoking as the other movies are.

No comments:

Post a Comment