Tuesday 15 December 2009

Day 3

On day 3 I had to film Tom Funnel walking into the room. This scene was made to be a quick scene and the final peice of my movie. I wanted Funnel to walk into the room and then write down the word bye. Tom Eldridge would then walk into the room and read the word bye on a peice of paper then dissapear. Luckily the filming only took about half an hour to do which was prettey handy. After this I edited the movie, which I thought I executed very well. I wanted the editing to be simple yet effective and managed to execute this well even though I had very little time to do it. I couldn't put any sound on it because of royaltie reasons and I had to make my soundtrack. However I did not choose this option because it would have wasted alot of time. Instead I had no sound on the video. If I actually had a soundtrack to it then I think that it would have effected the emotion of the film in a different way to what the people who watched it felt at the time. I think that the emotion of the film would have been forced upon people rather than the people deciding for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment