Thursday 10 December 2009

My Evaluation

All in all I think I did a good job of the film. I have managed to produce a movie which didn't push the boundries but was good all the same. I used my creative mind to think up an idea of my movie and I wanted to show something meaningfull in my idea, not a half hearted mock up because I had to do it. I thought that the outcome was very good. I didn't know people would react by laughing and took it to heart at first but then after that I thought to myself during the weekend that it's an experimental video and this is what the meaning of experimental video is to make people react in a different way so after a little thought I didn't think it was something to be hurt about. I even got a comment from someone who thought it was brilliant. I think that I would do a different idea if I had to do it next time if i'm honest with you. I didn't like the outcome of it and I thought it was really boring. If the video was the original 14 minutes in length I reckon people would have been born senseless but luckily I edited it down to 3:21 but that was still a bit too long. I think that my video has been a great sucsess and I really enjoyed doing it. I even enjoyed the coursework side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment